Planning your trip
Fort Steele Heritage Town is conveniently located within easy driving distance from many communities.
Radium and Fairmont Hot Springs are a short distance to the north, Fernie to the east, Kimberley to the west, and Cranbrook and Coeur d’Alene, ID to the south.
A full range of accommodations are available in the area. See below for a variety of accommodation types and links to their websites. Also visit the Kootenay Rockies Tourism Association website for more information on local and regional activities, attractions and accommodations.
Locally, Fort Steele, Cranbrook and Kimberley all have excellent choices for accommodation, whether you are camping, seeking first class hotels or pet-friendly motels, we’ve got a place for you!
A sampling of our neighbours…
…right across the road!
…and minutes away in Cranbrook
- Mount Baker RV Park & Campground, Cranbrook, BC
- Provincial campgrounds see KootenayRockies.com (Norbury)
- Kimberley Riverside Campground, Kimberley, BC
Bed & Breakfasts
- Sheepheaven Farm, Fort Steele
- Wasa Lake Resort, Wasa
- Spirit Trails Lodge, Kimberley
- House Alpenglow, Kimberley
- Singing Pines B&B, Cranbrook
- Prestige Inn, Cranbrook
- St. Eugene Mission Resort, Cranbrook
- Chateau Kimberley
- Heritage Inn, Cranbrook
- Days Inn, Cranbrook
- Trickle Creek Lodge, Kimberley
For more information on things to to and places to stay, visit http://www.hellobc.com/cranbrook.aspx