Fort Steele has many modern conveniences to assure you get the most from your visit.
- Free parking
- Washrooms (wheelchair accessible)
- Baby changing stations
- Visitor information to help you with your stay in our area.
- Gift shop with travel necessities - such as film, batteries, sunscreen, umbrellas, insect repellent, or stamps (we can even mail your letters for you)
- Food services - Restaurant, Bakery, Ice Cream Parlour, Lunch Counter (see hours of operation)
- Wheelchairs and children’s strollers are available on a first-come-first-served basis
- Free wireless internet - ask at Visitor Reception for password
- Bring a water bottle,,, or, water can be purchased from any of our food service locations. Water dishes for pets are available at several locations
- Dress for the weather as you will be outdoors for much of your visit. Layered clothing is recommended, as the weather can change quickly
- Wear sunscreen! Available in the Gift Shop
- Bring an umbrella on rainy days. Available for purchase in the Gift Shop