Fort Steele has many modern conveniences to assure you get the most from your visit.
- Free parking
- Washrooms (wheelchair accessible)
- Baby changing stations
- Visitor information to help you with your stay in our area
- Gift shop
- Food services - Restaurant, Bakery, Ice Cream Parlour, Lunch Counter (see hours of operation)
- Wheelchairs and children’s strollers are available on a first-come-first-served basis
- Free wireless internet - ask at Visitor Reception for password
- Bring a water bottle, or, water can be purchased from any of our food service locations. Water dishes for pets are available at several locations.
- Dress for the weather as you will be outdoors for much of your visit. Layered clothing is recommended, as the weather can change quickly.
- Wear sunscreen!
- Bring an umbrella on rainy days.